Friday, August 5, 2011

Wish List


I am a dreamer. I think I always have been.  I wanted to be an astronaut when I was 10, an actress at 13, a missionary at 17, etc, etc.

These days, I want many many many things....  Some of which we talked about in other posts, like having a family, being a writer, and so on.



Have you ever had someone ask (alone or in a social setting) if you had no limitations and you could do or be anything you wanted, what would it be?  That's come up a few times in the last few months and in different ways.  There is lots I would do or get rid of in this world.

But for me, if I could do or be anything, what would it be?

I think I would cook all day for all of my friends and loved ones. I would write lots of stories and books.  I would travel to many many places, taking all of my camera pieces with me.  And when i was there I would write about all that I was seeing and learn all the yummy recipes of those different cultures.

If you you had no boundaries, no limitations, what would you do or become? What would you be a part of?  Think BIG, think small!  Its your dream!  Leave comments below. I am eager to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...