Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Simple Steps to Healthy Living Linky Party

Today, I have the opportunity to share with you one my dear friends, Kristina over at 

Kristina is hosting a Linky Party!  

Check it out, link up, and get to know some amazing women and their secrets to Healthy Living.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to my first ever linky party! I'm so excited you're here and I cannot wait to see what you have to share with us.

If you're a regular on my blog, you know that I'm passionate about making things easy, especially if I'm really committed to it. I rarely follow a recipe if it has more than 5-6 steps and I'll rarely make something a habit if it seems to hard or overwhelming!

One of my goals when I first started blogging was to show that it's possible to overhaul your lifestyle, one  step at a time so that it doesn't seem too overwhelming. I hope that I accomplish this when I do my simple steps to healthy living! 

I'm so excited to share this journey with you! And have you share what you've learned as well! And I'm thrilled to have some wonderful ladies with me today co-hosting! 


Of course, there must be a few rules...but I'll try to keep them simple :)

1. Follow me and all my co-hostesses
2. You can post about anything you want, as long as it's a simple step towards a healthier lifestyle including tips for "green" living. I will ask that you avoid the following:
no processed foods
no artificial ingredients
nothing from a box
3. Share the love. Check out at least 3-4 other posts and introduce yourselves. The thing I love most about linky parties is that you get to meet so many amazing people! 
4. Have fun!! 

And thank you so much for participating!! I'm thrilled that you're hear and sharing with the rest of us! 








3 comments:

  1. Hello Kim, following via FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I like your blog layout! I'm following you now via blogger. Thanks! Can't wait to read all your previous posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I just found you through the totally social link up. Very glad I did! So excited to read and get to know you!
    dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...