Wednesday, March 7, 2012

11 Things

Thanks to Kristina, for tagging me in this fun little game!

Here are the rules:
1.  Post these rules.
2.  Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3.  Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4.  Create 11 new questions.
5.  Tag a few people, let them know. 





11 Random Things
1. I love Reese's Eggs/Hearts/Giant Cups
2. I am obsessed with pinterest (hence the fasting)
3. I love to create or figure out how things are made
4. I wish i were more organized
5. I am still in my PJs as I write this at 11am
6. I simply adore being in NYC
7. I have an irrational fear of falling down stairs.
8. Sometimes I think people can read my mind.
9. I am oddly superstitious.  
10. I am more afraid of a tiny little mouse then i am a larger, less easy to surprise me rodent or animal.
11.  I wish I could really sing.


Kristina's Questions

1.  What is your middle name. 
Kristin
2.  When you dreamed of you life, is it anything like your reality?
No.  I dreamed I'd be married with 2-3 kids living in some foreign country as a missionary.
3.  Do you have a passport? If so, how old where you when you got it?
Yes, Birth I think... or close to it. I was born in Germany but on a military base so I am sure I got one soon after I was born.
4.  Do you use paper, plastic or your own bags when you grocery shop?
A little of all of them.  If I remember I try and take my own bag but more often then not, i forget and will use plastic since my local grocery store i think only carries plastic... i know...
5. What is your favorite snack food?
hmmm.  Good question.  I try not to snack... cause I usually can't stop but I am forager... I will find anything and make it a snack.  
6.  If you were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing you would just have to have? (no Internet or phone)
My best friend!
7.  How did having kids change you the most?
NA - Thanks Kristina for the reminder ;)
8.  Would you prefer shopping all day or relaxing at a spa?
RELAXING! Shopping often stresses me out.
9.  If you could meet anyone and spend the day with that person, who would you pick?
Another good question... I don't know.... My husband... I'd really like that...
10. What's your favorite color?
Blue.  I like lots of colors but Blue is my favorite.
11. What time do you go to bed each night?
I try to head towards bed at 10pm but I often don't go down until closer to 11pm.

My Questions
1. If you could do or be anything without judgment or hindrance what would it be?
2. Did you live in the same place all of your life or did you move around and where was it?
3. What is your biggest fear in life?
4. If you could take a day trip where would it be and what would you do?
5. Who knows you better then anyone else in this world?
6. Clean or Messy?
7. Runner or Not a Runner?
8. What color are your eyes?
9. What are your top 5 destinations in life?
10. What is something in your life that should give up or at least scale down on?

I'd love to use this to get to know some blogger friends and find out more about some others so I'm now passing this on to: LeAnn, Megan, Harpreet, Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...