Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 50: On your mark....

I don't know about you, but i get distracted pretty easy.  I am also a dreamer. I love to think of ideas and see what i can do with them.  The problem is, when the creative juices flow, not only does one idea spark but usually along with it I have 5 or 6.  My 15 day challenges is a prime example.  Choosing 1 to start with has been torture because i want to start with 5 or 6.... So i have decided to start with 2.  I know.  I am biting off more then i can chew.  Bear with me



They will be 15 day challenges but will span 30 days.  I will focus on one every other day instead of every day. 


GET SET....


So I still had trouble narrowing them down.  But i think i have picked my first two.  I have been on a cooking high lately. I love to find recipes and try and recreate them with my own little twist.  So i think i am going to start with cooking.  


Challenge 1: New Recipes With a Twist of Kim


The only problem with cooking is that I do need to try and earn an income.  Cooking for my roommate won't get me there... So I figured for the 2nd challenge i would work in some photography.  I needed to focus it a little more so that i am actually challenging myself.  


Challenge 2: Bokeh


What is Bokeh, you ask?  
"Bokeh is an adaptation from a a Japanese word meaning blur. In photography this term is used to describe the quality of the areas in the picture which are not in focus."(1)
Don't worry, I'll explain as I go. If you want to know more about what Bokeh is you can hit the (1) above.  

I am excited about both of these and what i will learn.  I know my readers are few in numbers but if you are interested in joining me on any of these let me know!  


Go!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...