Friday, June 28, 2013

Warby Parker - Help Me Choose

I've been itching to get a new pair of glasses for months now.  My current ones are wearing down and I was confident my prescription had changed.  So finally, at my wits end, I made an appointment to get my eyes checked.  I had been frustrated with those chains in town who charge what seems like too much for OK frames and sub par lenses.  A friend of mine had told me about Warby Parker, so i decided to check them out!


They are mostly an online store. The great thing about them is you can actually try on 5 pair before purchasing.  You visit the site, pick your top 5 pairs. They send you demo frames. You pick which one you want and then you purchase the one you want.

Their business practices are even better than their ease of shopping.  They have a buy a pair/give a pair policy.  For each pair you buy, they give a pair to someone who needs it.  Find out more about that here.


 I got my 5 pairs to try on Wednesday. I couldn't wait to try them on.  My roommate and I narrowed it down to two pair but I thought I'd see what you guys thought!  Help a girl out and tell me which pair you like the best.  Forgive the pictures.  I did them solo and well.. i am just not photogenic.



I thought I'd give you a front view and side view of each pair.  They look very similar but maybe you can help make the final decision.  Let me know which is your favorite by filling out the survey below.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

*** Disclaimer: The opinions and comments in this post are 100% mine. Warby Parker did not approach me in any way.  I am simply a fan of their business and was excited to share with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...