Monday, June 4, 2012

Pinterest - I Love Old Things

I am a little late in posting today. The weekend proved to be a somewhat busy one and today I ended up playing tourist and computer nurse so just now getting to the post.  :/ 


As I was looking on Pinterest, I started thinking about my own photography and the times I had the most fun. I also thought about my love of all things old.  It drew me to some of these items.  If I could collect them all, I'd be a happy gal!


Source:lisaleonardonline.com via Kim via Pinterest 
This one started it off, but then the others just fell into sight! I wish they'd fall into my life :)



Source:Kim via Pinterest
Source:kimmcilrathphotography.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:myrevelment.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:terrasavvy.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:prettystuff.tumblr.com via Kim via Pinterest
Source: via Kim via Pinterest

Source: via Kim via Pinterest

Source:moonlightrainbow.tumblr.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:vintageadbrowser.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:stylemepretty.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:lushfabglam.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source: via Kim via Pinterest

Source: via Kim via Pinterest

Source:prettystuff.tumblr.com via Kim via Pinterest
Source:cutcaster.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:cubiclerefugee.tumblr.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:everythingfab.tumblr.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:imgfave.com via Kim via Pinterest

Source:google.com via Kim via Pinterest


Check out the Hosts: Baxtron LifeLoves On A ThursdayCurrent Crush Thursdays and find other Pinterest finds.


2 comments:

  1. You found some really great old stuff! For some reason, I especially like that vintage coffee machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I kind of wish they still existed... I know everything now is more sleek and pretty but there is just something beautiful about that big thing :) Thanks for the comment! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...