Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cheesy moment #1

This will be a short post but just wanted to say HI!  I am finding myself lately feeling an overwhelming gratitude for the blessings in my life.

I have two families. I have my blood family and my church family.  Each one is so super special to me.  My biological family has been such a blessing in my life.  They have done so much so that i can have so much.  Their love is unconditional and so encouraging. When i look at friends who don't have that, I become even more grateful for what I do have.  Without them, I would not be who I am and I am thankful to them for that.

I also have a church family who in many aspects is the same as my biological family.  They are encouraging, loving, challenging sisters and brothers, mothers and fathers.  The steps I took this year was made easier because of their wisdom and love in my life.

Melendez Dedication 8

I have so many other blessings that i am thankful for and today I am overflowing with gratitude!  God has been so good to show me his character and love.  What I don't have, I see today, as God's promises and will on my life. I choose to trust in his plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...